Dr. Thomas Harter Ph.D.
Department of Land, Air, and Water Resources; University of California
125 Veihmeyer Hall
Davis, CA 95616-8628
SpecialtyFlow and transport processes in groundwater and in the vadoze zone; non-point source pollution of groundwater; groundwater remediation; groundwater resources management; geostatistics; stochastic analysis; numerical modeling.
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
California Agriculture Article Contributions
- California's agricultural regions gear up to actively manage groundwater use and protection
- Soil suitability index identifies potential areas for groundwater banking on agricultural lands
- Out of sight but not out of mind: California refocuses on groundwater
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Dairy Quality Assurance - Member
- Rangeland Watershed Program - Member
- Vegetable Crops - Member
- Water Quality - Member